- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)*, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Two 10GE SFP+ Ports: 1× WAN and 1× WAN/LAN 10GE SFP+ ports provide high-bandwidth aggregation connectivity.
- Up to 10 WAN Ports: Fiber and RJ45 WAN ports with load balance raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband.
- Highly Secure VPN: Enterprise-standard SSL/ IPSec / PPTP / L2TP VPN & OpenVPN are ideal for use across multiple branches and for WFH.
- Abundant Security Features: Powerful Firewall, DoS defense, IP/MAC/URL filtering, and IP-MAC Binding, and One-Click ALG Activation provide world-class security.
What This Product Does
The ER8411 Omada 10G Multi-WAN Security Gateway from TP-Link boasts excellent data processing capabilities and an array of powerful functions, including SSL/ IPSec / PPTP / L2TP VPN & OpenVPN, Load Balance, Access Control, DoS Defense, and Bandwidth Control. Two 10GE SFP+ ports and up to 10 WAN ports allow for high-bandwidth aggregation connectivity and multi-line broadband. As a router that seamlessly integrates into the Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform, ER8411 provides for remote and centralized management anywhere, anytime.
Integration into Omada SDN for Centralized Management
As the gateway that seamlessly integrates into the Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform, ER8411 allows for remote and centralized management anywhere, anytime. Standalone management via the Web UI or app is also available to maximize convenience. View network topology and configuration, real-time switch statistics, and debugging metrics from a single easy-to-use interface.
Featuring two 10G SFP+ ports (1 WAN, 1 WAN/LAN), the Security Gateway ER8411 supports high-bandwidth aggregation connectivity for enterprise-level businesses, schools, hotels, and large-scale deployments.
Intelligent Bandwidth Allocation
The ER8411 features 1× 10GE SFP+ WAN port, 1× 10GE SFP+ WAN/LAN port, 1× 1GE SFP WAN/LAN ports, and 8× 1GE RJ45 WAN/LAN ports, raising the utilization rate of multi-line broadband. Intelligent Load Balance distributes data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of each WAN port to make the most of multi-line broadband. IP-based Bandwidth Control and Session Limit functions give network administrators the power to manage how their bandwidth is used flexibly.
The ER8411 supports pass-through traffic and multiple VPN protocols, including SSL, IPsec, PPTP, and L2TP in Client/Server mode. It also features built-in VPN engine hardware, allowing the router to support and manage LAN-to-LAN/Client-to-LAN IPsec VPN connections. Advanced VPN features include DES/3DES/AES128/AES192/AES256 encryption, MD5/SHA1 authentication, and Main/Aggressive negotiation modes.
Abundant Security Features:
• Powerful Firewall: Advanced firewall policies protect your network and data
• Convenient VLAN Support: Create virtual network segments for enhanced security and simplified network management.
• DoS Defense: Automatically detects and blocks Denial of Service (DoS) attacks such as TCP/UDP/ICMP Flooding, Ping of Death, and other related threats.
• IP/MAC/URL Filtering: Forcefully prevent viruses and attacks from intruders.
• IP-MAC Binding: Reserves static IP assignment for clients to defend against ARP attacks and spoofing.
• One-Click ALG Activation: One-Click ALG Activation for applications such as FTP, H323, SIP, IPsec, and PPTP.
|Omschrijving 2||Omada VPN Router with 10G Ports|
|Omschrijving||TP-Link Omada ER8411 VPN Router|