An Enterprise-Level WiFi 6 Access Point Powers Up Your Business
AX5400 Ceiling Mount WiFi 6 Access Point. It is designed for enterprise environments that require ultra-high-performance WiFi. Expanding the TP-Link Omada business product line, this new access point enhances network setups for business. It provides upgrade options for prosumers in need of blazing-fast indoor WiFi connections.
- Blazing-Fast AX5400 WiFi 6 Speeds: Simultaneous 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 4804 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 5378 Mbps WiFi speeds.*;
- High-Efficiency WiFi 6: More connected devices can enjoy faster speeds.
- Centralized Cloud Management: Omada SDN integration manages the whole network locally or from the cloud via web UI or Omada app.
- 160 MHz Channel: Double the data at peak transmission times on a single stream with HE160.**
- Seamless Roaming: Video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.***
- Omada Mesh: Enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range and flexible deployment.***
- 2.5GE Wired Performance: Boosts overall throughput with a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port.
- PoE+ Powered: Supports both 802.3at PoE+ and DC (adapter included) power supply for flexible installations.
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
**Use of WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and its features, including OFDMA, HE160, and 1024-QAM, require clients to support the corresponding features. The 160 MHz bandwidth is only available on the 5 GHz band. It may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions. The double channel width refers to 160 MHz compared to 80 MHz for general WiFi 6 APs.
***Omada Mesh, Seamless Roaming, and Captive Portal require the use of Omada SDN controllers. Go to https://www.tp-link.com/en/omada-mesh/product-list/ to find all the models supported by Omada mesh technology, and refer to the User Guides of Omada SDN controllers for configuration methods
|Omschrijving 2||AX5400 Wi-Fi 6 Access Point|
|Omschrijving||TP-Link Omada EAP670|