Professional-Standard 23 dBi Directional Antenna for Long-range Wireless Transmission
With 23 dBi high-gain directional Cassegrain antenna and dedicated metal reflector, the CPE710 provides excellent beam directivity, improved latency, and noise immunity. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes the 5 GHz 867 Mbps 23 dBi Outdoor CPE710 an ideal choice and cost-effective solution for outdoor long-distance wireless networking applications.
- Port: 1x Gigabit Shielded Ethernet Port
- 23 dBi, 30+ km, IP65 Weatherproof, Passive PoE, Centralized Management, Spectrum Analyzer, AP/Client/AP Router/AP Client Router"
- 802.11ac for up to 867Mbps on 5GHz wireless data rate
- 23dBi high-gain directional 2x2 MIMO, ideal for long-distance application
- Excellent beam directivity, improved latency and noise cancellation
- Innovative snap-lock parts make for fast assembly and a sturdy structural design keeps CPE710 stable even in strong winds
- Durable IP65 weatherproof enclosure along with 15kV ESD and 6kV lightning protection ensures all-weather suitability
- Pharos Control gives administrators a free, centralized management system
- Passive PoE supports to allow flexible deployment and convenient installation
- 10 jaar garantie
|Omschrijving 2||5Ghz AC 867Mbps 23dBi, 30+km|
|Omschrijving||Pharos CPE710 Outdoor Radio|