Mikrotik Certified Wireless Engineer is a second level advanced certification for the MikroTik certification path.
The course is designed for Anybody who wants to use 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks, anybody who wants to update about WiFi standards, who wants to improve knowledge about MikroTik proprietary wireless standards, who wants to become a MikroTik Certified Wireless Engineer, anybody that wants to join the MikroTik Wireless community.
We will pay particular attention to outdoor and indoor hi-performing wireless
MTCRE Certification (otherwise it is not possible to open the Certification Test for this course), A good basic knowledge of TCP / IP, required tools
The course provides al the elements needed to operate a wireless system based on Mikrotik RouterOS hardware and software.
Before the main topics some refreshement about Radio Frequency (RF) and Networks will be made. Training describes the various wireless standard protocols (802.11 based a/b/g/n/ac) as well as the proprietary mikrotik protocols (nestreme, nv2)
It contains various laboratory exercises to strengthen the understanding of theoretical concepts and operational capacity.
The course follows the official program Mikrotik and consists of the following modules:
- RF Basics indoor & outdoor
- Wireless Systems and Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wireless Tools & Troubleshooting
- Wireless Advanced Settings
- Wireless Security
- WDS and MESH
- Wireless Bridging
- Nstreme Protocol
- Nv2 Protocol
- Practical laboratories on every topic
- Online Certification Test
The complete official program of the course is available here
Requirements & tools:
- A good understanding of TCP/IP protocol and the OSI stack
- Good practice with IP Addressing / subnetting
- Basic Networking and routing concepts
- Laptop with Windows (or any system that can run winbox)
- The certification exam will be held online in English on the MikroTik website
- The results will be immediately available
- MTCWE examination includes both questions about Mikrotik and TCP/IP as well
- The use of online translators will be allowed
- The minimum score required to pass is 60% if you get a score of 50% to 60 % you will be granted of a second chance.
- The MTCWE certificate will be immediately available in your MikroTik account