The Lite AP GPS features an integrated high-performance 90 degree sector antenna and GPS Sync for scale-able, cost-effective airMAX AC networks.
Introducing the Ubiquiti LiteAP AC airMAX (LAP-GPS), the latest high-performance access point from Ubiquiti Networks. Featuring an ultra-lightweight form factor, the LAP-GPS was designed to be an affordable cost/performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging. Each of these access points operates in the worldwide, licence-free 5 GHz frequency range with high-performance speeds. The LAP-GPS combines proprietary hardware and software technologies to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range, with cost-effective value.
- Part of the Ubiquiti LiteAP AC range
- Includes Pole Mounting Kit
- Revolutionary Operating System
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX AC Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic Channel Selection Tool
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
The LAP-GPS delivers up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput and features an efficient form factor.
GPS Sync Support
The LAP-GPS supports GPS Sync for faster, more scalable, carrier-class networks. Precise GPS frame synchronisation enables co-located LAP-GPS devices to transmit and receive data without interfering with each other, allowing for better frequency reuse and increased network stability. In a cost-effective WISP deployment, the LAP-GPS is used as an Access Point in an airMAX AC Point-to-MultiPoint network.
* Please note that manufacturer's instructions for the installation, configuration and use of the equipment must be strictly observed.
|Omschrijving 2||90 degree sector antenna|