The WP825 is a ruggedized portable Wi-Fi IP phone designed to suit a variety of enterprises and vertical market applications, including retail, logistics, medical and security. This cordless Wi-Fi phone comes equipped with integrated dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, an advanced antenna design and roaming support.
By adding 8-hour talk time and HD voice with dual-MICs, the WP825 offers an affordable option and comes equipped with a combination of features, mobility and durability to suit all portable telephony needs.
- Ruggedized design. Waterproof, dustproof, drop safe from 2.5m
- Dual-band Wi-Fi with efficient antenna design and advanced roaming support.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 lines
- HD voice & dual MIC design with AEC and Noise Shield Technology
- Rechargeable 2000mAh battery, 8 hour talk time, 200-hour standby
- Integrated Bluetooth to connect headsets
- Configurable button for push-to-talk
- Micro USB port and 3.5mm headset jack
- Handset dimensions: 166.0 x 57.8 x 26.3mm, 220g.
- integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz). 802.11r Supported (WPA2/WPA2-Enterprise).
|Omschrijving 2||portable Wi-Fi IP phone|
|Omschrijving||Grandstream WP825 Ruggedized|