The UCM6510 is an IP PBX appliance for E1/T1/J1 networks that brings easy-to-manage and customizable Unified Communications and security protection to enterprises, small and medium businesses retail environments and residential settings in. Powered by an advanced hardware platform and software functionalities, the UCM6510 supports up to 2000 users and offers a turnkey solution for converged voice, video, data, fax, security surveillance, and mobility applications without any extra license fees or recurring costs.
- Supports up to 2000 SIP endpoint registrations, up to 200 concurrent calls and up to 64 conference attendees;
- 1GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor;
- 1GB DDR3 Ram, 32GB Flash;
- 1 Integrated T1/E1/J1 interface, 2PSTM trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone/Fax FXS ports with lifeline capability, Unlimited SIP trunk accounts;
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card, integrated NAT router;
- Comprehensive security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator;
- Quickly setup and provision Grandstream endpoints using the Auto-Discovery and Zero Config feature within the product’s web user interface.
|Omschrijving 2||IP PBX|