The GXV3674 v2 series are powerful weatherproof Infrared (IR) IP cameras offering an adjustable vari-focal High-Definition lens, making them ideal for any outdoor/indoor setting where weather and light conditions constantly change. The camera?s variable-focal lens allows the user to adjust the lens to best fit their monitoring needs, which allows the GXV3674 v2 to monitor nearby areas, such as a building entrance, and distant focuses, such as a parking lot ? and anything in between. Its? advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) is powered with a state of the art auto-exposure/auto-white balance algorithm which allows for exceptional performance in all lighting conditions, including low light settings. The GXV3674 v2 series can be managed with GSURF Pro (Grandstream?s FREE Video Management Software that allows simultaneous control of up to 72 cameras) along with other ONVIF-complaint video management systems. It features industry-leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio (using the camera?s Audio_In port) and video streaming to both video and mobile (smart) phones. The GXV3674 v2 contains integrated PoE, IR-CUT for day and night mode, advanced security protection and flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other monitoring systems.
- GXV3674_FHD: 3.1 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 1080p resolution;
- Variable focal lens can be adjusted from 2.8mm to 12mm;
- IP66 certified weatherproof casing;
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG;
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af);
- Supports Motion Detection and can send notifications when security events occur to IP Video Phones, IP Phones, screenshot to email, and more;
- Integrate with third party speakers, microphones, intercom systems, sirens, alarms, alarm devices such as door sensors and third party motion sensors, and more.
|Omschrijving 2||Vari-Focal, Infrared, Weatherproof FHD IP Cameras|
|Omschrijving||Grandstream GXV 3674 FHD VF V2|