Ideal for workers who handle high-call volumes, the GXP2135 is an enterprise-grade IP phone that supports Gigabit speeds and up to 32 virtual BLF/speed-dial keys. This Enterprise IP Phone features up to 8 lines/line keys and 4 SIP accounts using a 2.8 inch color display LCD and full HD audio. The GXP2135 includes up to 32 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys to help users be more productive and efficient. It supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual Gigabit network ports, features integrated PoE and includes built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and Bluetooth headsets. It can be provisioned in a variety of ways, including XML config files, TR-069 and using the Zero Configuration feature on any of Grandstream's UCM series IP PBXs. The GXP2135 is the perfect choice for business users looking for a powerful and reliable IP phone with advanced functionality.
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys;
- Dual switched, auto-sensing Gigabit ports, built-in PoE;
- 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF/speed-dial keys;
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring;
- HD audio on the handset and speakerphone; full duplex speakerphone;
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics headsets;
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls.
|Omschrijving 2||enterprise-grade IP phone|