The GXP1630 is a powerful Gigabit IP phone designed for small businesses. This Linux-based, 3-line IP Phone model includes 8 BLF keys and 4-way conferencing to keep workers in-touch and productive. A 132x64 backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual HD audio, multi-language support, integrated PoE and 3 XML programmable allow the GXP1630 to be a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone.
- 3 SIP accounts, 3 line keys, 4-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys;
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset;
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE;
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys;
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets;
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records.
|Omschrijving 2||powerful Gigabit IP phone|