The GXP1625 is Grandstream’s standard IP phone for small businesses. This Linux-based, 2-line IP Phone includes 3-way conferencing to keep workers in-touch and productive. A 132x48 backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual-switched 10/100mbps ports, HD audio, multi-language support, integrated PoE (GXP1625 only) and 3 XML programmable soft keys allow the GXP1625 to be a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys;
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE;
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset;
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets;
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records.
|Omschrijving 2||for small businesses|
|Omschrijving||Grandstream GXP1625 standard IP phone|