The GXP1615 is a simple IP phone for a small businesses (SMBs) or home office use. This Linux-based model features a single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, 3 XML programmable soft keys and integrated PoE. A 132x48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched 10/100 Mbps ports, multi-language support and 3-way conferencing allow the GXP1615 to be a high quality, user-friendly and dependable office phone.
- 1 SIP account, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys;
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports;
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets;
- Up to 500 contacts;
- Call history up to 200 records;
- Integrated PoE (on GXP1615).
|Omschrijving 2||simple IP deskphone|