The GWN7630 is a NEW high-performance 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point.
It offers dual-band 4x4:4 MU-MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range.
The GWN7630 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product?s web user interface. The GWN7630 is also supported by GWN.Cloud, Grandstream?s free cloud WiFi management platform.
It is the ideal WiFi AP for voice-over-WiFi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream?s WiFi-capable IP phones, including the WP820.
With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 200+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7600 is an ideal WiFi access point.
- 2.33 Gbps wireless throughput and 2 Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 4x4:4 MU-MIMO technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Support 200+ concurrent WiFi client devices
- Up to 175-meter coverage range, 4 dual band internal antennas, beamforming support
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Embedded controller to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 50 GWN76XXs in a network
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device.
*coverage range can vary based on environment
|Omschrijving 2||AC Wave-2 4x4:4 MU-MIMO AP|