Cloud Hosted Router (CHR) is a RouterOS version meant for running as a virtual machine. It supports x86 64-bit architecture and can be used on most of popular hypervisors such as VMWare, Hyper-V, VirtualBox, KVM and others. CHR has full RouterOS features enabled by default but has a different licensing model than other RouterOS versions.
Please take care, that the CHR is always connected with the Internet through licensing, the device should syncing with the Licensing-Server of Mikrotik every 4 weeks. If you pass this routine you have another 4 extra weeks to.
- 64-bit CPU with virtualisation support
- 128 MB or more RAM for the CHR instance
- 128 MB disk space for the CHR virtual hard drive
- VirtualBox 5
- VMWare ESXi/Workstation/Fusion
- Hyper-V on Windows Server 2012
- Citrix XenServer
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
|Omschrijving||Cloud Hosted Router P1 License|